The Phil Spring Plant Sale!
This year, purchase your garden plants through the Phil – and plant the seeds for a beautiful future for the Phil!
We’re pleased to partner with Glenlea Greenhouses for our 2018 Spring Plant Sale. This is a wonderful opportunity to support the Phil, as we will receive approximately 30% of the value of all orders (20% on plant cards).
Glenlea offers high-quality plants at prices competitive with garden centres. The fundraising Glenlea Greenhouses Plant Catalogue features a wide range of annuals, perennials, vegetables and herbs. (All prices include tax.)
No garden, but you have a balcony or window box? Order a beautiful hanging basket or container garden, or create your own from a stunning selection of container plants. And, don’t miss the Fall Garden Mums – easily ordered in the spring and delivered right after Labour Day when any garden can use a lift.
Can’t decide right now? Plant cards can be used at Glenlea’s retail location just south of Winnipeg or at the Glenlea booth at the Farmers’ Markets in St. Norbert, the Hydro building downtown and The Forks.
HOW TO ORDER
You can easily and securely shop online at the Glenlea website here using Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Learn more about how to place a fundraising order here.
- You will need to register with your name, address and e-mail.
- In the field “Referring Fundraiser’s Name,” enter your favourite chorister’s name or leave it blank.
- To ensure the Phil receives credit (and so your plants are waiting for you to pick up on May 26), choose “Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir” from the “shipping method” list when you get to the end of the checkout process.
- Your information will then be sent to Nicola, the Phil’s Glenlea Fundraiser co-ordinator, and she will be in touch with you about delivery specifics.
- Online Order deadline is Midnight, Sunday, April 8th.
- Paper Order deadline is Tuesday, April 3th.
If you are more comfortable with a paper order form, you can download one from the website here, or get one from a Phil chorister, or e-mail email@example.com, or call Nicola at 204-475-2127 to ask for one to be mailed to you. In this case, you can pay by cheque or cash when you return your order form; the deadline is still 3 April.
You will be able to pick up your plants at 871 Dorchester Ave on Saturday, May 26th, 2:30 – 8:30 pm. Arrangements can be made for later pickup. You’ll receive full details once you place your order.
Don’t delay – place your order today! Thank you for your support!
Manitoba Charity Authorization # 38697