This holiday season, help the Phil AND yourself!
Aside from our annual Christmas with the Phil concert, we have two more opportunities for you to share in the holiday spirit!
The Phil’s Annual Poinsettia Sale
Perfect for home, office and gift giving!
This holiday season treat clients, staff, loved ones and – most importantly! – yourself to the perfect gift that truly keeps on giving: a beautiful, colourful poinsettia.
These always stunning and long-lasting plants are available in your choice of red, white or pink in 6-inch pots for $16 each or red, white or a glorious tri-colour in 10-inch pots for $30 each.
Order deadline is Tuesday, Nov 19, and plants will be available for pickup on Saturday, Nov 30 between 10 am and noon at Kelvin High School, 155 Kingsway. Enter the school from the north parking lot, off Harrow St.
Ordering is easy: Download the order form HERE and then either
E-MAIL PoinsettiasforthePhil@gmail.com, or
MAIL to “Phil Poinsettias” PO Box 1616, Winnipeg, MB R3C 2Z6, or
GIVE this order form to a Phil Chorister, or
The Phil’s Fine Wine Raffle
Just in time for the holidays!
You could win $600 of wine from De Nardi’s!
Help support the work of the Phil by purchasing a raffle ticket for this season’s major fundraiser.
1st Prize – $600 Gift Basket of Wine from La Boutique De Nardi
(valued at $20-$30/bottle)
2nd Prize – $300 De Nardi Gift Certificate
3rd Prize – $100 De Nardi Gift Certificate
Tickets are $5 each, Available from your favourite chorister or board member. (Sorry, online and phone orders not available).
Draw: 8pm Sunday, December 15, 2019 at Crescent Fort Rouge United Church
Raffle Rules (aka the fine print!)
- Raffle tickets are $5 each.
- A maximum 1,500 tickets can be sold.
- Tickets shall not be sold to persons less than 18 years of age.
- The draw is open to the public and will take place at 8pm on Sunday, December 15, 2019 at Crescent Fort Rouge United Church, 525 Wardlaw Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3L 0L9. Tickets shall be manually drawn from a container.
- The draw will take place by pulling one ticket at a time from the container. Three tickets will be drawn. The first draw will be for the 3rd Prize winner, the 2nd draw will be for the 2nd Prize winner and the 3rd draw will be for the 1st Prize winner. The prizes consist of the following:
- 1st Prize – $600 Gift Basket of Wine from La Boutique De Nardi (valued at $20-$30/bottle)
- 2nd Prize – $300 De Nardi Gift Certificate
- 3rd Prize – $100 De Nardi Gift Certificate
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes.
- If a ticket is purchased by a group, any prize will be awarded to the first name on the ticket. Groups are encouraged to have an agreement respecting the sharing of prizes. The Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir does not accept any responsibility to notify others listed on a ticket of any prize won.
- Raffle tickets may be sold only for cash or cheques payable to the Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir. As cheques can take up to 10 business days to clear the Canadian Payments system, the Phil reserves the right to request receipt of non-certified cheques for payment of raffle tickets by Nov 30, 2019. No credit card payment will be accepted.
- Employees, board members and volunteers of the Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir and their family members may participate in the lottery through the purchase of tickets.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and/or in writing to the address recorded with the ticket sale.
- Winners will be listed within 3 business days on the website www.thephil.ca and on our Facebook page.
- Winners have up to one year from the draw date to claim a prize, otherwise prize is donated back to the Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir. The winner will be responsible for arranging pick up of the prize, as well as insurance and registration costs (if applicable).
- Manitoba Lottery License #LGA-1846-RF-32930
Manitoba Charity Authorization # 38697