The Phil Spring Plant Sale!
Order online anytime until Thursday, April 15th. But don’t delay; last year many plants sold out well in advance!
We’ll sing again, don’t know where, don’t know when . . . But while you’re waiting for that happy day, why not support the Phil and beautify your space by placing an order for top-quality annuals, perennials, vegetables, herbs and containers from Glenlea Greenhouses!
We’re pleased to partner with Glenlea Greenhouses for our annual Spring Plant Sale. This is a wonderful opportunity to support the Phil, as we will receive approximately 25% of the value of all orders (20% on plant cards).
Glenlea offers high-quality plants at prices competitive with garden centres. Glenlea Greenhouses features a wide range of annuals, perennials, vegetables and herbs. (All prices include tax.)
No garden, but you have a balcony or window box? Order a beautiful hanging basket or container garden, or create your own from a stunning selection of container plants. And, don’t miss the Fall Garden Mums – easily ordered in the spring and delivered right after Labour Day when any garden can use a lift.
Can’t decide right now? Glenlea gift cards can be used at the nursery and at their stands downtown and at St. Norbert Market (COVID permitting). If you order gift cards, you can bring your order confirmation with you when you shop early at the greenhouse; they will be ready as early as April 26th. If you don’t pick them up before plant delivery day (May 29), you can collect them at 871 Dorchester at plant pickup time.
HOW TO ORDER
You can easily and securely shop online at the Glenlea website here using Visa, Mastercard or American Express. NEW THIS YEAR: you can also pay Glenlea by electronic funds transfer.
- Online Order deadline is Thursday, April 15th. Last year many plants sold out early, so shop now to avoid disappointment!
Learn more about how to place a fundraising order here.
- You will need to register with your name, address and e-mail.
- In the field “Referring Fundraiser’s Name,” enter your favourite chorister’s name or leave it blank.
- To ensure the Phil receives credit (and so your plants are waiting for you to pick up on May 23), choose “Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir” from the “shipping method” list when you get to the end of the checkout process.
- Your information will then be sent to Nicola, the Phil’s Glenlea Fundraiser co-ordinator, and she will be in touch with you about the delivery specifics.
- Paper Order deadline is Tuesday, April 7nd, (but the earlier, the better!).
If you are more comfortable with a paper order form, you can download one from the website here, or get one from a Phil chorister, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Nicola at 204-475-2127 to ask for one to be mailed to you. In this case, you can pay by cheque or cash when you return your order form no later than 7 April.
You will be able to pick up your plants on Saturday, May 29th, starting mid-afternoon at 871 Dorchester (back yard). You will be given precise details regarding pickup well in advance.
Don’t delay – place your order today! Thank you for your support!
Manitoba Charity Authorization # 38697