The Phil Spring Plant Sale!
This year, purchase your garden plants through the Phil – and plant the seeds for a beautiful future for the Phil!
We’re pleased to partner with Glenlea Greenhouses for our annual Spring Plant Sale. This is a wonderful opportunity to support the Phil, as we will receive approximately 25% of the value of all orders (20% on plant cards).
Glenlea offers high-quality plants at prices competitive with garden centres. Glenlea Greenhouses features a wide range of annuals, perennials, vegetables and herbs. (All prices include tax.)
No garden, but you have a balcony or window box? Order a beautiful hanging basket or container garden, or create your own from a stunning selection of container plants. And, don’t miss the Fall Garden Mums – easily ordered in the spring and delivered right after Labour Day when any garden can use a lift.
Can’t decide right now? Glenlea’s Plant cards can be used at Glenlea’s retail location just south of Winnipeg — where there is a wide selection of plants not in the catalogue — or at the Glenlea booth at the St. Norbert Market on Saturdays starting May 19, and The Downtown Winnipeg Market year round. Plant cards will be available the first week in May.
HOW TO ORDER
You can easily and securely shop online at the Glenlea website here using Visa, Mastercard or American Express. NEW THIS YEAR: you can also pay Glenlea by electronic funds transfer.
Learn more about how to place a fundraising order here.
- You will need to register with your name, address and e-mail.
- In the field “Referring Fundraiser’s Name,” enter your favourite chorister’s name or leave it blank.
- To ensure the Phil receives credit (and so your plants are waiting for you to pick up on May 23), choose “Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir” from the “shipping method” list when you get to the end of the checkout process.
- Your information will then be sent to Nicola, the Phil’s Glenlea Fundraiser co-ordinator, and she will be in touch with you about the delivery specifics.
- Online Orders will now be extended to Friday May 1, 2020 at 11:59pm. Some plants may sell out, so shop early to avoid disappointment!
- Paper Order deadline is Tuesday, April 7nd, (but the earlier, the better!).
If you are more comfortable with a paper order form, you can download one from the website here, or get one from a Phil chorister, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Nicola at 204-475-2127 to ask for one to be mailed to you. In this case, you can pay by cheque or cash when you return your order form no later than 7 April.
You will be able to pick up your plants at 871 Dorchester, on Saturday, May 23rd, in the afternoon/evening. You will be notified of this information well in advance.
Don’t delay – place your order today! Thank you for your support!
Manitoba Charity Authorization # 38697